Sunday, July 19, 2009

My BAG Habits..

Bags oh bags...i never found myself so in love w BAGS...
Long time ago, i really don bother to carry what bags, as long as multifunction, comfortable not easy to get dirty and roomy.......until 1 day, my bf WP, asked a question
" Can you pls carry some bag that looks better?"....
i was like..what d ?????...i dont feel anything wrong w my bags lo...
and he said: " At least carry a bag that with more quality.......
I was feeling like lightening strike and heart-attacked...He is complaining about my bags....@.@

and from that time, i started put some attention on looking for nice bags...
and that was the time my first met with my COACH bag....
My very first Coach.....dunno is wat wat gallery tote..name very long

It was one of the popular model w the turnlock pocket at both left and right side (I mean that time). A customer help me purchased from New York when she when there to visit her relative...
This bag is really roomy, and i started love Coach bag quality and their design..
and when you got 1 nice bag, and you will keep on buying more and more....................
at the end, till today, i almost lost count..
Let me intro briefly...from the smallest size i have...

Coin Purse

Small Wristlet

Medium Wristlet (Lurex studded)

Large Wristlet (denim signature)

Capacity Wristlet (Ergo patent leather)

Card case
Mini Signature Passport holder


Dinner clutch (Satin Framed, Amanda Clutch)


Something that plain.....Nylon tote set small and medium




Something colorful
(Op art satin clutch, V-day scarf print top handle pouch, scribble multicolor medium tote)




Something classic (Denim signature top handle pouch, zip around wallet, checkbook wallet)

Actually, i m not a big fan of satchel and carry style bag, cuz too lady style for me...until i found few satchel style bag quite useful too....


Signature satchel & Sateen Satchel

Both of these can use as satchel and wear as shoulder style, the strap longer than top handle pouch. Especially sateen satchel, have 3 divider ( 2 w zipper, 1 magnetic button), and included COACH Charms.

But, for the top handle, i prefer a bit larger size w adjustable strap...
see below..

Legacy signature double pocket w turnlock button

At first, i not so like it..i found it looks like so chor lor...but after that, i quite like the big turnlock pocket...very useful!!..for heavy user like me, and few more Legacy collection....


Legacy capacity wristlet & Legacy XL Lunch Tote

Anyway, I found that i m more prefer leather material bag, because i m quite heavy use on some bag..especially when outstation...only leather bag can last longer use, and leather material don't need special care.. can whipped clean easily, for lazy person like me..haha...the collection i love most is Hamptons Leather


Hamptons Capacity Wristlet, Demi Pouch, Leather Tote w Charms & White Lunch Tote

One of the Carly family: Carly leather carryall tote, actually is beige color..

I still have few more not yet upload, Carly shoulder, Lurex gold lunch tote, Zoe shoulder, op art Riley tote, Hamptons swingpack & Leah tote.......few of these not a my place now.....But...from now on, i will STOP buy any of COACH bag....pok kai already...seriously~
So, someone......satisfied now???YT...i m talking to u...=.=''
P/S: Huh...finally finished uploaded all photo....right hand cacat now...

3 comments:

SML said...

keke, i will hide them all...

Eunice said...

Wow!!! :o
I guess your life is size "L", or at least the Coach collection is. :D

SML said...

haha..but going to ban them for a while......